NAWS China Lake
Rear Admiral Bette Bolivar, Commander, Navy Region Southwest, addresses the current situation in California regarding COVID-19.
Navy Life At Home: Stay Active, Stay Connected, Stay Informed.
Operations Update for Fri, Mar 20 until further notice:
Suspended operations (closed):
• Community Recreation (Mirror Lake) Auto Skills
• Liberty Program/The RecStop
• Dining Services
-King Pin Cafe
• Castle X
• Bowling (except King Pin Cafe)
• Fitness (all operations) & Aquatics
• Child & Youth Programs (CYP):
• Child Development Center: Mission Critical Personnel only
• School Age Care: Mission Critical Personnel only
• Housing: Services available via phone for assistance
• NGIS: Operations as normal, no new reservations.
• Fleet & Family Support Center (FFSC): Closed physically, services available via phone and/or virtually to adhere to social distancing.
Stay tuned as information from installations and programs becomes available.
Moves can be stressful. We’ve gathered some important information for you to ease the transition.
Use the directory to quickly locate a facility’s building or phone number and their hours of operation.
Break the ICE! Tell us how we’re doing. Rate your experience at our facilities.
Learn more about Fleet & Family Readiness Programs and services.
Have a question, comment or feedback on our website, let us know.
Partner with Navy MWR to enhance events for our military community while gaining valuable promotional benefits for your business.
MWR movie theaters are open to all active duty, reservists, retirees, dependents, DoD civilians, their sponsored guests, and individual contractors. Come one, come all... just come hungry! That's how we keep our movies FREE!
Discount tickets to most Southern California attractions are available at special prices just for the military. Roller coasters, water slides and live entertainment venues are just a few of the ticket offerings.
Join our team! Check out our current Fleet & Family Readiness job openings.