Navy FFR Careers
Our diverse workforce offers a wealth of expertise from which we recruit and develop leaders. Grow professionally and reach your full potential with Navy FFR. View our current openings below.
We take care of you, while you take care of others.
If you are a Regular employee who works 20 or more hours per week, you are eligible for benefits (35 hours or more per week for LTD). Employees that are Flex-eligible are only eligible for Medical.
Health and Wellness
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - A FREE program provided by CNIC that is accessible to all employees, members of your household, and dependents, offering 24/7/365 access to private, specialized support. Support and services offered include life coaching, work/life resources, legal/financial resources, and mental health counseling.
- Workplace accommodations for physical or mental health concerns
- Access to Fitness Centers
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Life Insurance for employees and dependents
- Competitive compensation
- 401k with 3% matching (up to)
- Additional Retirement Plan
- Vacation days
- Sick days
- Eleven Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Family Leave
- Time off for Jury Duty
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Reservist Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training Opportunities
- Access to Navy MWR facilities, programs and events
- Access to shop at the Navy Exchange
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility
Our diverse workforce offers a wealth of expertise from which we recruit and develop leaders. Grow professionally and reach your full potential with Navy FFR.
We are fully committed to promoting diversity and inclusion initiatives that support a multicultural workforce reflective of different employee perspectives, talents and abilities from all segments of our society. We must create and sustain a climate where all employees are included, valued and respected. The resulting outcomes will support an environment where our employees are inspired to achieve their full potential while maximizing their contributions to mission execution. Read more about our commitment to diversity here.
Join Our Team
Fleet & Family Readiness Programs is a Department of Defense (DoD) agency that is funded by Non-appropriated Funds (NAF). We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All applications will be kept on file for 90 days.
If you are applying for a job at the Child and Youth Programs, a CDC Supplemental Application is required. Submitted applications and resumés will be kept for 90 days. For more information please call 760-939-0882.
Military Spouse Preference Request form & PCS orders must accompany all applications to be eligible for Spousal Preference.
Spousal Preference Eligibility begins thirty (30) days before the military sponsor’s report date into the new duty location and ends when the military spouse has less than six months’ time remaining in the area.
Preference eligible spouse shall be placed on a selection list if among the “best qualified” candidates after a competitive screening process is completed. Spousal preference may be used multiple times for flexible positions. Spousal preference is considered used when the spouse is placed in a regular full-time or regular part-time position.
How to Apply
Interested parties must complete an application for consideration and submit it with the applicant's resume (optional) to:
NAF Human Resources Office
1 Admin Circle Stop 1313
China Lake, CA 93555
MWR Administration Office
Bldg. 00021 Blandy Ave.
China Lake, CA 93555