Housing For Families
- Privatized Family Housing: At NAWS China Lake we have partnered with Liberty Military Housing to offer you and your family outstanding housing choices. Contact the NAWS China Lake Housing Service Center (HSC) or Liberty Military Housing to get the most current projection of housing availability and wait list information.
For additional contact information, floor plans, pet policies, full resident guidelines, and other neighborhood specific information regarding PPV housing, click here
Applying for Housing: Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, United States Coast Guard and National Guard members are eligible. To apply for privatized family housing you will need to submit an application. You must check into the Housing Services Center within 30 days of arrival to secure full local move benefits. Application may be made in person or submitted by mail, fax or email. Those not submitted in person must be confirmed within 30 days of reporting. For more information, click here
- Resident Energy Conservation Program
Home Buying & Selling
Buying a home is one of the most complicated and expensive purchases you will ever make. Getting the best deal on the purchase can reduce the life of the loan costs by thousands of dollars. The Fleet & Family Support Center has a great team of Personal Financial Counselors available to advise service members on the purchase of a new home or automobile. For more information, click here
- PPV Family Housing
- PPV Housing Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Navy Gateway Inns & Suites
- Housing for Unaccompanied Personnel (UPH)
Keep Kids Safe Around Windows!
Valuable safety tips for your family. Availabe in the downloads section.