Sports & Fitness Center
The Sports & Fitness Center offers a full range of free weights, plate-loaded racks, smith machines, cable-motion, selectorized equipment, accessories and PRT-compliant cardio conditioning equipment. We also have year-round opportunities for indoor and outdoor play, including a full range of intramural sports and recreational activities.
Available sports facilities include:
- Full-size basketball court
- Two racquetball courts
- Two stretch areas
- Martial arts training room
- Fitness Annex
- Two outdoor Functional Fitness "Fit Box" areas
- The King Street location is open 5-7 am, 11 am-1 pm and 4-7 pm, weather permitting.
- The Blandy Street location is near Schoeffel Field and is available for active duty and DoD employees.
- Check out keys at Sports & Fitness Center front desk
- Schoeffel Field, the multi-purpose sports field adjacent to the Center
- An outdoor Hockey Rink, available for a variety of arena-style pick-up sports
Every sport counts toward Captains Cup Points. For more information and to sign-up, visit the Sports & Fitness Center.
The Sports & Fitness Center offers male and female locker rooms and daily-use or rental lockers are available, as well as mini-lockers in the Reception area, for those who travel light to store keys, wallets, IDs etc.
Our Fitness Annex even more cardio conditioning equipment. Check in at the Sports & Fitness Center front desk to use the Annex!
The Fitness Studio, Bldg. 19 (next to NEX), offers an ideal environment for group exercise classes. Download our group fitness schedule for times and more information!
Group classes include:
- Body Sculpt 360: Full body strength & sculpting class using barbells & hand weights
- Bike, Bench, Bar: High intensity, full-body interval cycling & strength
- Performance Bootcamp: Full body strength, plyometric, cardio & HIT resistance training
- Aqualogix: Body weight & resistance workout in the pool
- Power Pedal: Cycling intervals incorportating speed, endurance & strength
- TRX Express: Full-body suspension training
Group classes are open to all eligible fitness patrons and are included in your daily fitness fee.
The Fitness facilities are free for the following patrons:
- Active Duty and their dependents
- Retirees and their dependents
- DoD employees
DoD family members, DoD contractors, and accompanied guests of any of the above categories pay a daily fitness fee. Government IDs are required at sign-in.
DoD family members, age 16+ and DoD contractors are eligible to purchase a Fit Pass which offers savings on a monthly or 6-month fees. See reception for details.