Sexual Assault Prevention & Response
Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (SAPR)
Sexual Assault & Response Coordinator (SARC)
What are the Reporting Options?
- No official investigation
- No command involvement
- Must be made to SARC, SAPR Victim Advocate, chaplain, medical (on base), mental health provider
- Official investigation
- Command involvement (Need-to-know)
- Call SARC for more information on reporting options
- Reporting options may vary from state to state - contact your local SARC for specifics.
- Contacting a law enforcement agency or medical personnel may not allow the victim a choice of the reporting options.
I Think I Was Sexually Assaulted
If you have been, or think you may have been sexually assaulted, immediately contact the Safe Helpline (877-995-5247) or a local SARC or SAPR Victim Advocate.
Someone I Supervise Has Been Sexually Assaulted
Contact a local SARC or SAPR Victim Advocate.
24/7 SAPR Directory - NAWS China Lake
|DOD Safe Helpline||877-995-5247|
|Duty SAPR VA||760-608-7745|
|Civilian SAPR VA||760-218-9031|
For more information visit the Department of the Navy SAPR website