Career Services, Life Skills & TAP
Family Employment Readiness Program (FERP)
- Programs geared towards assisting Sailors and family members finding meaningful employment.
- One-on-one assistance or workshops available
- Job Search
- Career Planning
- Resume Writing
- Interview Techniques
- Federal Employment Information
- The FFSC Career Centers offer computers, the internet, and job postings for your use.
One-on-one consultations and workshops available in assisting military and family members in preparing, coping, and thriving in their unique way of life.
- Parenting Skills & Tips
- Child Care Referrals
- Anger, Stress & Time Management workshop
Transition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Required for retiring and separating Sailors & family members
- Be better prepared for civilian life.
- Scheduled through your Command Career Counselor and your command
Call 760-939-4553 for more information or additional resources
Appointment Scheduling is available 24/7 - Call 1-866-923-6478