Career Services, Life Skills & TAP
Family Employment Readiness Program (FERP)
- Programs geared towards assisting Sailors and family members with finding meaningful employment.
- One-on-one employment assistance available by appointment
- Workshops available on topics such as Job Searching, Career Planning, Resume Writing, and Interview Techniques
The FFSC Career Centers offer computers, the internet, and job postings for your use.
Under the new policy, agencies can appoint military spouses to temporary, term or permanent positions in the civil service, OPM said. Military spouses must be currently married to an active or injured service member at the time the agencies make their appointments.
For details, please read the article from Federal News Network.
Read and download the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) policy.
One-on-one consultations and workshops available in assisting military and family members in preparing, coping, and thriving in their unique way of life.
- Anger, Stress & Time Management workshop
Transition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Required for retiring and separating Sailors & family members welcome
- Be better prepared for civilian life.
- Scheduled through your Command Career Counselor and your command
Call 760-939-4553 for more information or additional resources
Appointment Scheduling is available. Call 1-866-923-6478